We drove into the States via Michigan. Dad had always wanted to go to the Henry Ford Museum. So here we go.
My favorite part of the museum, was the Presidential Cars. They had Reagan's, Kennedy's, Eisenhower's, and even Teddy Roosevelt's carriage.
They had the ACTUAL chair that Abraham Lincoln was sitting in at Ford's theatre the night he was assassinated.
Does anyone remember the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?
High Low Anywhere we go on Chitty do we depend!
Rylan's old toy car, life-sized!
Random stuff at the Ford Museum, Eh?
They had a whole section of airplanes.... I'm not sure I fully understand why there is more in this museum than just the history of the Ford cars. There is even a high school attached to the museum...we saw their lockers. I'm so confused.
Of course, there is a Ford Model T!
Finally, per my request, we went to the house known as the birth place of Motown. Unfortunately, the museum is closed on Sunday and Monday, but just to be on the steps of such a historical place was amazing.
The fun is over.
Now, where should I go next?




No comments:
Post a Comment